"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15:12

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Daniel

I'm pregnant! And baby Daniel is due to make an entrance December 28th. I can't believe it's only three months away. We are super excited!

Because someone reading might be wondering...we still believe that adoption is part of God's plan, in some way, for our family. But every avenue we pursued, God put a hold on. Our intentions were good, but we weren't ready. And God used a few things to reveal that to us. So we tried another route to parenthood and what do you know, we have a birth child on the way.

We cannot wait for him to be born, to be parents and to have a son. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Caroline and Trey!!! So excited for you guys - can't wait to hear when baby Daniel arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun and rambunctious! You will enjoy every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete