"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15:12

Saturday, February 23, 2013

When in Doubt, Praise God

Right now I'm going through a challenging time of uncertainty and have learned that this is a great time to praise and thank God. It helps me to stay focused on the blessings in my life rather than the challenges. This past year has been full of good times, relationships and new opportunities. God taught me through waiting for the right job and now I love my job, me got Trey through paramedic school and surgery, He gave Trey and I lots of time together, and we made a lot of memories. I never post pictures but I'm going to now to give a visual of God's goodness.
 
God added a baby to our community group and then another great couple and their baby.

 
We got to celebrate our grandparents' 60th anniversary.

 
We went to Colorado with Trey's dad and his wife to have some fun and go to a family reunion.
  My mom, sister-in-law and Trey planned a surprise 30th birthday party for me and made me feel so loved.

 
We celebrated Trey's birthday along with my sister's and sister-in-law's birthdays on vacation in Cozumel.

  Fun times with the fam!

 
Trey got to reel in a tuna bigger than he is. It took 2.5 hours!

 
I got to celebrate Christmas with my best friends from college! Yay God provides awesome people in our lives!

God gave our family another baby through Elise. Baby Ernst was born this month!



And praise God for my amazing husband! Who loves me well, serves me well and is the best friend in the world. Praise God for His orchestrating of our relationship and giving us to each other at the just the right time. He is proof of God's constant and perfect provision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment