"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15:12

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick August Update

I can't believe it is August! This is the month that was for so long projected to be the month we opened our home for a foster placement. Well, hold on to your horses...we are pushing back one month. Tomorrow is my last day with Amerita, the company I have worked for the past five years. And later this month I will start a new job and a hospital just up the road from our house. So I need a few weeks to settle in to a new job and a new schedule before this life change. Also as it turns out we have to retake a couple classes because we started our classes in August last year and a couple are required annually. SO...we need a little more time to get everything worked out. But we are super excited! And I hope to have even more updates this month as we get closer and closer to becoming parents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment