"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15:12

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Is For All of Us

In the beginning I said that I would post resources along the way and I haven't done that in a while so here are two.

Find your future children!!!

Okay so I made up that name, but the link will take you to adoptchildren.org, or the Texas Adoption Resource Exchange website. One there you can look at pictures of children waiting for parents to claim them forever in their family and love them. Because I know that there are others God is calling, to step out of their comfort zone and be His hands and feet to children who need parents. I am praying for you!!!

And for those of you who are thinking, "something is pulling on my heart but not adoption" that's great too! Here is a link to The Radiance Foundation. I met a guy named Ryan Bomberger at an event last week and his organization has great visual media that we can all learn from, and more ideas on how to get involved. His story is pretty cool too. His biological mother was raped and she chose to give birth to him. She also chose parents to raise him so he was adopted by parents who adopted 10 kids! He is black, parents are white, there's all kinds of fun "issues" in there that didn't turn out the way the world tells you they will!

Check out the Radiance Foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment